Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pizza- Healthy Style




This whole eating healthy is new to both Steven and I so I have turned to Pinterest for many of my healthy eating meals. With modifications, this is one of them. You can find the original recipe here: http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/clean-eating-quick-pizza/.

First off, this recipe is ridiculously easy and I promise you- fool proof. So here’s what you need:
·         1 whole wheat pizza crust
·         1 jar of organic/all natural pizza sauce
·         1 bag of raw spinach
·         1 container of cottage cheese
·         Garlic Powder
·         Onion Powder

Simply pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees. Get you pizza ready by topping the crust with sauce, spinach (sprinkle with garlic and onion powder), and then smoother it in cottage cheese. Throw it in the oven for 20 minutes or until your cheese is completely melted and the crust crispy.

It’s that easy. And trust me- it’s good. (I consider myself a pizza expert.)


No comments:

Post a Comment